This wooden toy, consisting of a maze, a shield, rotating elements and many colorful blocks in various shapes, will offer your child endless possibilities to explore shapes and colors, and thus develop his motor skills in a playful way.
Easy to transport, your toddler can play it anywhere and anytime while discovering the world of colors and shapes. Available at Nature for kids
This product develops the following learning areas:
- Thinking skills:The child's logical thinking is encouraged by encouraging him through play to discover patterns, symmetries or structures. Through play, the child learns through great experiences.
- Discovering the world:Play arouses children's curiosity and naturally encourages them to discover something new. He learns about the world and finds out how things work and what they mean.
- Fine Motor:Toys stimulate the senses of touch and grasp and help develop dexterity. Children become aware of the movements and of their own hands. By exploring objects and their environment, children develop all their senses.
- Hand-eye coordination:The toys mainly stimulate hand-eye coordination and promote the development of motor skills and long-term body awareness of the child. As he plays, he learns to use his hands and fingers more dexterously.
- Communication:Playing new characters and interacting with others builds self-confidence and develops your child's communication skills.
- Creativity and imagination:Children have wild imaginations. By always giving them new opportunities to exercise their creativity, you help them see the world differently. Through their ideas and imagination, children playfully redesign the world.
- Social skills:Sharing experiences and new knowledge is essential for child development. It is by playing that children learn to resolve conflicts and improve their verbal communication. By observing and imitating the world around them, they improve their social skills.
- Stimulate the senses:Once stimulated, children's five senses can be developed from an early age. This makes children more curious and likes to take on new challenges.
Natural: 100% FSC wood, cardboard made from more than 70% recycled cardboard. EverEarth values the use of sustainable materials, water-based paints and packaging made from recycled materials. In the context of sustainable development, for EverEarth, the lifespan of their products is of paramount importance.
Little by little let's act for a greener world!
Packaging: the box, without unnecessary packaging.
Origin: Designed in Germany and made in China
Dimension: W 21 x W 17.5 x H 17cm
Please use mild soap and water with a damp cloth to clean the toy. Glass cleaners or abrasive products will scratch the surface and damage the toy.
Do not immerse in water for more than 2 hours, otherwise the wood will deteriorate.
Leaving in direct sunlight for long periods may cause colors to fade.
Warning: Some fasteners or packaging may present a choking hazard to young people children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.