These gardening tools invite your child to experience nature in a playful way. Let them garden with you and get closer to nature. Once the activity is over, they can store all their tools in their bag for their next use. These garden tools can also be used on the beach or in the sandbox. They actively support the sustainability philosophy of the toys.
This product develops the following learning areas:
- Thinking skills:The child's logical thinking is encouraged by encouraging him through play to discover patterns, symmetries or structures. Through play, the child learns through great experiences.
- Discovering the world:Play arouses children's curiosity and naturally encourages them to discover something new. He gets to know the world and finds out how things work and what they mean.
- Gross motor skills:On a physical level, the biggest milestones are set at a very young age. Encouraging gross motor skills can have very positive consequences for the child: becoming aware of their body, developing sufficient muscle tension and having a sense of balance.
- Hand-eye coordination:The toys mainly stimulate hand-eye coordination and promote the development of motor skills and long-term body awareness of the child. As he plays, he learns to use his hands and fingers more dexterously.
- Communication:Playing new characters and interacting with others builds self-confidence and develops your child's communication skills.
- Physical development:When playing, children enjoy exercising and can show a lot of endurance. The strengthening of their coordination, their body and their musculature is stimulated by the game.
- Creativity and imagination:Children have wild imaginations. By always giving them new opportunities to exercise their creativity, you help them see the world differently. Through their ideas and imagination, children playfully redesign the world.
- Developing self-confidence:Sharing experiences is essential for developing self-confidence. While playing, your child poses challenges. Each challenge he faces makes him more confident. He learns to communicate and strengthen his social skills.
- Social skills:Sharing experiences and new knowledge is essential for child development. It is by playing that children learn to resolve conflicts and improve their verbal communication. By observing and imitating the world around them, they improve their social skills.
Natural: 100% FSC wood, packaging cardboard made from more than 70% recycled cardboard. EverEarth values the use of sustainable materials, water-based paints and packaging made from recycled materials. In the context of sustainable development, for EverEarth, the lifespan of their products is of paramount importance. If the product breaks or is defective, EverEarth will replace it for you free of charge. Please contact our customer service for exchange terms.
Little by little let's act for a greener world!
Contents: 5 pieces: the organic cotton storage bag, 1 shovel, 1 trowel, 1 rake and 1 watering can and none unnecessary packaging.
Packaging: No packaging, just a small tag attached to the bag
Origin: Designed in Germany, Made in China
Dimension: W 13 x W 31cm x H 22.5cm
Please use mild soap and water with a damp cloth to clean the toy. Glass cleaners or abrasive products will scratch the surface and damage the toy.
Do not immerse in water for more than 2 hours, otherwise the wood will deteriorate.
Leaving in the sun for long periods of time may cause colors to fade.
Some fasteners or packaging may present a choking hazard to young children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.