An effective solid soap, plastic-free and zero waste, to save water and energy!
Made in the brand's Marseille workshops by cold saponification, this economical soap is intended for washing all types of dishes, it is safe for washing your toddler's dishes. It is also suitable for sensitive skin because it does not contain any preservatives or essential oils.
- 150g Solid Dish Soap
- Cleans all types of dishes
- Effectively degreases
- Makes dishes shine without leaving a streak
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Certified Ecodetergent (Ecocert)
- Made near Marseille by hand
- Four ingredients: coconut oil, baking soda, natural glycerin, water
- Surgras in coconut oil of 1%
- Dye-free, fragrance-free, preservative-free, essential oil-free
- Suitable for septic tanks
- Vegan Detergent
- Not tested on animals
- Economical, about 3 months for 150g
- Recyclable and biodegradable packaging
- Zero waste and zero plastic
Olfaction: this soap is odorless because it does not contain any perfume or essential oil.
Age: to be used even on your child's bottles.
Duration : A solid product is much more economical than a liquid product because it contains little or no water. This soap is economical because for 150g, it will last about 3 months at the rate of 2 uses/day.
There may be a change in color and smell but this does not affect the quality of the product.
Brand: Like Before - 0136
Composition: 100% of the ingredients are of natural origin:
Water, baking soda, extra coconut oil*, vegetable glycerin
*66% of the ingredients are from organic farming
Packaging : FSC recycled cardboard packaging to have the right information, so you don't get confused and to keep the soap well
Origin: Designed and manufactured near Marseille, France
Size: 2.8 x 10 x 7.8cm
Weight : 150g
Benefit for the planet: 150g of Comme Avant dishwashing soap replaces 1 L of conventional dishwashing liquid contained in a plastic bottle, but is much better for you, your baby and the planet!
Method of use
Scrub your dish brush or sponge over the soap, then clean your dishes before rinsing. To save water and energy while washing efficiently, immerse the dishes instead of washing them with a hose from the tap. Effective washing does not require a large amount of foam.
- Avoid splashing
- Do not leave product in standing water.
- Let it air dry well.
- Store away from light.
- Tip: place the soap on a dry soap dish after use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.