Soap without essential oil to suit all skin types, even fragile
It's yours if...
You are very small and you drink milk. It's also yours if you can't see your feet anymore. Formulated without essential oil, softens, nourishes and protects the skin.
Age: from birth
A solid product is much more economical than a liquid product because it contains little or no water. A cold saponified soap does not expire, on the contrary it improves with time.
There may be a change in color and smell but this does not affect the quality of the product. We estimate that our soaps allow between 60 and 70 uses.
Brand: Wash Wash cousin - 083
INCI: Sodium Shea Butterate*, Sodium Olivate*, Sodium Cocoate*, Aqua, Glycerin*, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter*, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil*, Cocos Nucifera Oil*
*Ingredient from organic farming
- Sodium Shea Butterate: saponified shea butter
- Sodium Olivate: saponified olive oil
- Sodium Cocoate: saponified coconut oil (it's what makes your soap lather, say thank you)
- Aqua: we hope you know it's water
- Glycerin: Glycerin obtained by cold saponification
- Butyrospermum Parkii Butter: unsaponified shea butter
- Olea Europaea Fruit Oil: unsaponified olive oil
- Cocos Nucifera Oil: unsaponified coconut oil
Packaging: FSC recycled cardboard packaging to have the right information and not be mistaken
Origin: Designed and made in La Bruyère, Belgium with humor
Benefit for the planet: 1 Wash Wash cousin solid soap replaces 2 plastic bottles of liquid soap, but is much better for you, your baby and the planet
Method of use
Run soap under water, apply to washcloth or lather between hands, rub and rinse.
- Avoid splashing
- Do not leave the product in standing water.
- If necessary, remove the soap from the shower between each use to allow it to dry thoroughly.
- Keep away from light.
- Tip: put the soap on a dry washcloth after use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.