Softens, nourishes and protects the skin, with spearmint essential oil and colored with mineral oxide
It's yours if...
It's yours if... You're looking for a guy, a girl, a job or all 3. Indeed, spearmint essential oil helps to gain self-confidence and to have nothing to do with your eyes others. It clarifies the mind but it is also given a soothing dimension. And above all, it smells completely of chlorophyll chewing gum and that's really huge.
Duration : the time you have chosen to take care of yourself.
Brand: Wash Wash cousin - 045
INCI: Sodium Shea Butterate**, Sodium Olivate**, Aqua, Sodium Cocoate**, Glycerin**, Mentha Spicata Herb Oil*, Kaolin, CI 77288, Limonene.
*Ingredient from organic farming
** Made from organic ingredients
70.84% of the total ingredients are of organic origin
100% of the ingredients are of natural origin
- Sodium Shea Butterate*: shea butter*
- Sodium Olivate*: saponified olive oil*
- Sodium Cocoate**: saponified coconut oil** (it's what lathers your soap, say thank you)
- Aqua: we hope you know it's water
- Glycerin**: Glycerin** obtained by cold saponification
- Mentha Spicata Herb Oil*: mint essential oil*
- Kaolin: Clay
- Glycerin**: glycerin**
- CI 77288: mineral dye
- Limonene: Aromatic molecule
Packaging: FSC recycled cardboard packaging to get the right information and not make mistakes
Origin: Designed and manufactured in La Bruyère, Belgium with humor
Size: 5.5 x 8.5 x 3cm
Benefit for the planet: 1 Wash Wash cousin solid soap replaces 2 plastic bottles of liquid soap, but is much better for you, your baby and the planet
Method of use
Run the soap under water, apply to a washcloth or lather between hands, rub and rinse.
- Avoiding splashes
- Do not leave the product in standing water.
- If necessary, take the soap out of the shower between each use to let it dry thoroughly.
- Keep away from light.
- Tip: place the soap on a dry washcloth after use.
- A solid product is much more economical than a liquid product because it does not contain water.
- A cold saponified soap does not expire, on the contrary it improves with time.
- There may be a change in color and smell but this does not affect the quality of the product.
- We estimate that our soaps allow between 60 and 70 uses.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.