The natural and ecological solution multi-purpose for your home. Indeed, this household eco-detergent, labeled EcoCert is composed of 100% ingredients of natural origin.
- Making laundry detergent
- Floor cleaner
- Ideal for removing stains from laundry
- Effective on all types of textiles, even the most delicate
- Respects linen fibers and colors
- 100% biodegradable
For the sake of ecology and in accordance with its Zero Waste policy, Nature for kids offers you this product in bulk in a Jean 1L glass bottles (€2 deposit + €1 service).
To the price of the detergent is added the price of the bottle (3€). You are free to keep it or put it back in the circuit. For more information, I refer you to our page "consigne"
Age: from 14
Natural: the soap is made using the traditional method, it is cooked in a cauldron and contains 72% vegetable oils. 100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin. 0% surfactant / dye / palm oil / GMO Iingredients: < 5% or more, but < 15% soap. Also contains: Water, Thickener. Ecocert certified
Brand: Bottle Jean
Packaging: Returnable and reusable 1L glass bottle
1L of soap
Weight: 68 g
- To reduce the environmental impact, respect the recommended doses of use.
- To remove stains from laundry: pass the stained textile under cold water then soap with Marseille soap. Rub vigorously to lather and rinse.
Precautions for use :
Keep out of reach of children
Avoid contact with eyes.
May attack calcareous surfaces
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.