4 straight track rails, complementary to the basic train kit, to extend the circuit, offering your child endless possibilities to develop their creativity. Can be completed with other pieces that Nature for kids sells like curved tracks or the steam train.
This product develops the following learning areas:
- Thinking skills: The child's logical thinking is encouraged by encouraging him through play to discover patterns, symmetries or structures. Through play, the child learns through great experiences.
- Discovering the world:Play arouses children's curiosity and naturally encourages them to discover something new. He learns about the world and finds out how things work and what they mean.
- Fine motor skills:Toys stimulate the senses of touch and grasp and help develop dexterity. Children become aware of the movements and of their own hands. By exploring objects and their environment, children develop all their senses.
- Hand-eye coordination:The toys mainly stimulate hand-eye coordination and promote the development of motor skills and long-term body awareness of the child. As he plays, he learns to use his hands and fingers more dexterously.
- Communication:Playing new characters and interacting with others builds self-confidence and develops your child's communication skills.
- Developing self-confidence:Sharing experiences is essential for developing self-confidence. While playing, your child poses challenges. Each challenge he faces makes him more confident. He learns to communicate and strengthen his social skills.
- Social skills:Sharing experiences and new knowledge is essential for child development. It is by playing that children learn to resolve conflicts and improve their verbal communication. By observing and imitating the world around them, they improve their social skills.
All EverEarth rails are compatible with Brio, Big Jigs, Tidlo, Thomas and ELC rails and can be assembled and extended individually.
Natural: 100% FSC wood, packaging cardboard made from more than 70% recycled cardboard. EverEarth values the use of sustainable materials, water-based paints and packaging made from recycled materials.
Contents: 4 pieces, no unnecessary packaging.
Packaging: No superficial packaging, just recycled cardboard.
Origin: Designed in Germany, Made in China
Dimension: W 4 x W 18cm x H 1cm
Please use mild soap and water with a damp cloth to clean the toy. Glass cleaners or abrasive products will scratch the surface and damage the toy.
Do not immerse in water for more than 2 hours, otherwise the wood will deteriorate.
Leaving in the sun for long periods of time may cause colors to fade.
Some fasteners or packaging may present a choking hazard to young children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.