Zero waste essentials to remember if you're going on a trip with your little one!
Intended to be used from the birth of your child and follow his development, adapting to his request, these bottles are durable and solid. Thanks to the anti-shock bumper and its stainless steel composition, it did not break at the slightest shock compared to glass or plastic bottles. To try it is to adopt it, your child will not be able to do without it.
- For babies from birth, slow flow with a wide neck that will progress to medium flow around 3 months of age, then the Y teat, the transition spouts and finally the straw.
- Patented plastic-free bottles eliminate all risk of BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates and other petroleum by-products
- Does not retain the smells or tastes of the contents
- The single wall bottle has a total capacity of 325ml and a marked volume of 260ml
- This bottle is designed to grow with your child, it easily converts to a bottle by simply changing the nipple for a sip spout or replacing the nipple with another Pura lid
- Made Safe Non-Toxic Certification*
- The Pura bottle and all silicone components of the bottles are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Compatible with wide neck pacifiers from Pura, ThinkBaby™, BornFree™ and Dr. Brown's™
- Lifetime warranty on stainless steel components
*To learn more about this certification, I refer you to my article which will deal with certifications and ecological labels. You can also click on the logo below which will take you to their site.
Alternatives: Starter-kit "evolution" 150 ml + 325 ml blue from 0 to 4 years or Starter-kit "birth" 150 ml blue/green from 0 to 18 months or the same kit in grey/pink
Age: from birth to 18 months
Natural: The bottle and nipple collar are made of safe, antibacterial, high food-grade #304 stainless steel. Nipples, sleeves, discs and bumper are made from 100% medical grade silicone. BPA/BPS free. The brush is made of cotton and sisal.
Brand: Pura (One life…one bottle®)
Packaging: 100% cardboard
Contents : 1 single-walled bottle 325 ml – 1 insulated bottle 260 ml - 2 slow-flow silicone teats (0-3 months) - 2 medium-flow silicone teats ( 3-6 months) - 2 Y-flow teats (6 months) - 2 XL drinking spouts (6m+) - stainless steel rings and silicone caps - 3 silicone discs - 1 green bumper – 1 straw (6 months) - 1 special bottle brush
Origin: Designed in USA, Made in China
Size: 12.5 x 18 x 40cm
Do not microwave. Carefully read the instructions for use in the bottle before use. All silicone components of the bottles are dishwasher safe. The bottle can be sterilized by placing it in boiling water for 5-10 minutes.
To prolong the life of the spouts, we recommend that you remove your child's bottle when they are not actively drinking. This will prevent passive teething on the beak. Always check the spout before each use. Torn or broken mouthpieces should be replaced. It is suggested that all silicone components that go into a child's mouth be replaced every 8-12 weeks, or at the first sign of damage.
All insulated and non-insulated bottles Pura Stainless are backed by a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects for the life of the bottle Barring disaster, we expect that your Pura Stainless bottles will give you many years of faithful service, and we want to know if they have failed to deliver. Pura Stainless will replace any bottle found to be faulty under normal and proper use.
Soothers, spouts, straws and sports tops are wear items and not covered by our warranty. Silicone is by nature a flexible material. For this reason, Pura silicone components can wear over time and be damaged if chewed on when a child is teething. The following can also contribute to premature wear of silicone components: hard water, unnatural automatic dishwasher detergents, antibacterial soaps, and repeated washings in the dishwasher..
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.