Finally a multipurpose soap for the whole house and suitable for the whole family
Made in the brand's Marseille workshops by cold saponification, this so-called Castile soap (ancestor of Marseille soap) is suitable for all skin types, even the ultra-sensitive skin of your toddler.
- Certified COSMOS Organic by Cosmecert
- 7% extra fat
- Gently cleanses
- Hydrates and nourishes
- Babies, children, pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Universal: body, laundry, dishes, home
- Fat composed of 100% organic olive oil
- Dermatologically tested
- Dye-free, synthetic product-free, fragrance-free
- Perfect for travel, allowed in cabin baggage
- A packaging of 1Kg for 1 year of use for 1 person or for a group order
Olfaction: no particular smell except the clean one.
Age: from birth
Duration : A solid product is much more economical than a liquid product because it contains little or no water. A cold saponified soap does not expire, on the contrary it improves with time.
There may be a change in color and smell but this does not affect the quality of the product.
Brand: Like Before - 3891
INCI : Sodium Olivate*, Aqua, Olea Europaea Fruit Oil**, Glycerin**
*Ingredient from organic farming
**Made from organic ingredient
To understand :
Olive oil*, water, olive oil (fruit extract)**, Glycerin of vegetable origin**
Packaging : FSC recycled cardboard packaging to have the right information, so you don't get confused and to keep the soap well
Origin: Designed and manufactured near Marseille, France
Dimensions: 8 x 25.5 x 9 cm
Weight : 1 Kg
Benefit for the planet: 100g of Comme Avant soap replaces 1 bottle of 250ml of shower gel contained in a plastic bottle, but is much better for you, your baby and the planet!
Method of use
For the toilet : Pass the soap under water, apply on a washcloth or lather between the hands, rub and rinse.
For cleaning : a few flakes made with your peeler and added to hot water in your bucket will be enough to clean thoroughly.
For the dishes : rub your brush, sponge or dishcloth on the soap to capture the soap and you're done to soap your dishes and rinse .
- Avoid splashing
- Do not leave product in standing water.
- If necessary, take the soap out of the shower between each use to let it dry well.
- Store away from light.
- Tip: place the soap on a dry washcloth or soap dish after use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.