This beautiful Noah's ark has the usual pairs of animals, but in addition it has small side openings to insert the animal shapes into the boat. Thus, the child is able to relive the fascinating story of Noah's ark while recognizing and then sorting colors and shapes. This set comes with an ark, wooden figurines of Noah and his wife as well as many couples of various animals.
This product develops the following learning areas:
- Thinking skills: The child's logical thinking is encouraged by encouraging him through play to discover patterns, symmetries or structures. Through play, the child learns through great experiences.
- Discovering the world: Play arouses children's curiosity and naturally encourages them to discover something new. He gets to know the world and discovers how things work and what their meaning is.
- Fine Motor: Toys stimulate the senses of touch and grasp and help develop dexterity. Children become aware of the movements and of their own hands. By exploring objects and their environment, children develop all their senses.
- Recognizing Shapes: Playing with different shapes and characters promotes understanding of shapes and sharpens spatial imagination and fine motor skills.
- Hand-eye coordination: The toys mainly stimulate hand-eye coordination and promote the development of motor skills and long-term body awareness of the child. As he plays, he learns to use his hands and fingers more dexterously.
- Communication: Playing new characters and interacting with others builds self-confidence and develops your child's communication skills.
- Creativity and imagination: Children have wild imaginations. By always giving them new opportunities to exercise their creativity, you help them see the world differently. Through their ideas and imagination, children playfully redesign the world.
- Problem Solving: By encountering tricky challenges during play, children learn how to deal with problems. By overcoming them, they improve their self-confidence. The learning process is all the more stimulated.
- Social skills: Sharing experiences and new knowledge is essential for child development. It is by playing that children learn to resolve conflicts and improve their verbal communication. By observing and imitating the world around them, they improve their social skills.
Age: from 24 months to 4 years
Natural: 100% FSC wood, cardboard made from more than 70% recycled cardboard. EverEarth values the use of sustainable materials, water-based paints and packaging made from recycled materials. In the context of sustainable development, for EverEarth, the lifespan of their products is of paramount importance.
Little by little let's act for a greener world!
Packaging: Mostly cardboard.
Origin: Designed in Germany and made in China
Dimension: W 17.5 x W 24 x H 25cm
Please use mild soap and water with a damp cloth to clean the toy.Glass cleaners or abrasive products will scratch the surface and damage the toy
Do not immerse in water for more than 2 hours, otherwise the wood will deteriorate.
Leaving in the sun for long periods of time may cause colors to fade.
Warning: Some fasteners or packaging may present a choking hazard to young children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.